What a fine way to end this seemingly unending month of January, I got another blogger award! Yay! singing “i’m walking on sunshine ooo…”
Thank you Sim of Sims Jollies & Jaunts for this nomination. ‘Her royal awesomeness’ Sim, writes a great deal about her life’s experiences “rants and rambles” as she calls it, fiction, folklore (F quad), health and a host of societal topics affecting/involving you and me. She never shys from calling a spade, a spade.Please remember to visit her blog and subscribe, you’ll love it.
She has asked me 11 questions and I’ll equally nominate 11 bloggers for this award too, our blogosphere keeps getting better right?.
These are the answers to the questions she asked:
- What other bloggers inspire you?
It would be difficult to point at a particular blogger and say “this person inspires me” This is because with each blog I visit and every post I read, I’m truly inspired by creativity and immense wealth of knowledge of the writers. I make sure I follow or subscribe to any blog that has something to offer.
- What made you want to start a blog?
The ability to express my self freely in writing was what made me start a blog. Back then, I kept journals, wrote short stories and drew illustrations, then I realised I could start a blog for free, so I did.
- What was your favourite cartoon as a kid?
The Simpsons, till date
- When you were a kid, what did you tell people when they asked you what you would be when you grew up
A Doctor! I don’t even know when it fizzled out.
- What has been the most rewarding thing for you with blogging?
I think the most rewarding part is being able to write content that people every where can relate with and find helpful and secondly is the fact that I can interact with fellow bloggers from all over the world in the comment section. Most times I feel I’ve known them a long time.
- What 2018 movie are you looking forward to seeing?
Actually its movies: Black panther, The royal hibiscus hotel, Avengers: Infinity wars, Mission impossible- fallout.
- Would you rather read a books or see a movie?
Both, it depends on my mood though.
- How did you choose your blog niche?
I didn’t exactly choose this niche from the start, it evolved over time to become mostly a food and lifestyle blog.
- What’s the best gift you’ve gotten and from who?
Ah.. best? I don’t know if I have a “best gift” I have attachment to every gift I receive no matter how little.
- How do you come up with blog posts and do you have a regular publishing schedule?
My post are inspired by every day happenings, my experiences and interaction with people, others are based on what I think people should be informed or be aware of. Currently, I don’t have any publishing schedule, but I’m working on it so as to be more consistent this year.
- What was the most embarrassing moment of your life?
It was the day I wore different pairs of sandals to church, I don’t know how I manage to get it mixed it up, maybe because I was in a hurry and they were both red in colour.
There you have it! all questions answered. The rules for the nominees are
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your post/or on your blog.
I’ve tried to make sure to the best of my knowledge that the nominees haven’t been nominated before for this award.
And the nominees are:
My questions are:
- Describe you self in three words?
- What inspired you to begin a blog?
- What are your pet peeves?
- Do you get writers block? If yes, how do you handle it?
- What are you most grateful for?
- What challenges have you faced since you started blogging?
- What’s your favourite vacation destination?
- What’s your favourite fashion accessory?
- What can you not do without for a day?
- What would you want to be remembered for?
- What keeps you going on a very bad day?
A big congratulations to every one.